Thursday, October 24, 2013

What's Up? from Sea to Shining Sea

  

InsideOutMusicTV

The Ocean is broken, this story of Ivan Macfadyen an Australian resident who sailed exactly the same course 10 years before from Melbourne to Osaka Japan which is due North, finds a haunting story of a voyage no one would want to believe. (Full story)  Did you read that? or you already knew this shipmates story, holy mother the humans are having an impact on the planet.

OK, we do need to pull or heads out of our ass and get a handle on what we create which is toxic waste, garbage, commercial fishing ah hell just the way we act as individuals in business with the intent to rape for profit is having an affect on us all.  First off how stupid is it to build a nuclear power plant next to an ocean, lake and river?  I understand the need for cooling but what happens if something goes wrong and it did!  We should have never turned on a nuclear planet because we don't know what to do with the nuclear waste, it last 10,000 years! and now it's killing part of the Pacific.  The leaks at Fukushima are only going to get worst along with the meltdowns itself.  Updates on Fuki right here

It's just not the Pacific, it's water all around the globe that's being raped by humans for food, power, oil fracking, dumping of waste and irrigation is having a heavy impact on what is left.  I wrote on this before, if you want to understand the conserving of water there is no better way to learn then carrying it before you use it.  Water is going to be like gold as time moves forward.

Here is a 2013 report of Study Group on Radionuclide Science in the North Pacific Ocean (PICES, an intergovernmental scientific organization made up of Canada, China, Japan, Korea, Russia, and the U.S.) Chairman Dr. Zhang pointed out that the widespread application of nuclear science and technology and a recent nuclear power plant accident Fukushima Daiichi had led to increasing amounts of radionuclides released into the North Pacific.  In addition, the long half-life radionuclides could potentially endanger the marine ecosystem, including human health through food chain exposures.  Consequently, it is important to monitor the radiation exposure level and assess the effects of radioactive substances on marine ecosystems in the North Pacific waters.   Full Report

 One Fine Day

I know we are not all idiots for we would be long gone by now but because the greed (set of beliefs that guides the actions of a person or group) of money and to save it sure gets us all off course and has a hard impact on how we raise our food, fish, mine, drill, farm and treat one another along with all living things on Earth is showing you as a society the monetary system sucks.   A little intro of the man and his home studio featuring David Byrne (former Talking Heads) then at 2:30 we go into the theme here, that is to snap out of it as a whole and care for all living things here or we to will get wasted.  For the elite who think they can live underground, well that would be like living on Mars, you have fun! 

In the meantime, we complete our tasks one by one.

David Byrne

 

Lyrics to One Fine Day:

Saw the wandrin' eye- inside my heart 
Shouts and battle cries- from every part
I can see those tears- everyone is true 
When the door appears- I'll go right through---oooh 

I stand in liquid light- like everyone 
I built my life with rhymes- to carry on 
And it gives me hope- to see you there 
The things I used to know- that one fine 

One fine day 
One fine day 

In a small dark room- where I will wait
Face to face I find- I contemplate 
Even though a man- is made of clay 
Everything can change- that one fine-            


One fine day 
One fine day 
One fine day 

Then before my eyes- is standing still
I beheld it there- a city on a hill
I complete my tasks- one by one
I remove my masks- when I am done

Then a piece of mind- fell over me 
In these troubled times- I still can see 
We can use the stars - to guide the way 
It is not that far- the one fine…
Business as a Force for Good

One fine day 
One fine day 
One fine day
One fine day

Virgin Earth Challenge

Why business as usual is no
longer a option

No comments:

Post a Comment